DIY Lace Cathedral Length Wedding Veil Pattern PDF Tutorial
Express your creativity & personality with this easy-to-follow, do-it-yourself PDF pattern. Learn how to make your own lace cathedral wedding veil so that you walk down the aisle looking elegant and feeling special without breaking the bank.
Your will have your veil completed in just 7easy steps.
Skill Level: Beginners - Intermediate
What is Included:
- a 20 page PDF tutorial with photos and a simple 7 step process so that you have a no-stress experience
- veil measuring instructions so that your veil is the perfect length for you
- the last page of the tutorial includes my contact details so that you can reach out to me (the designer) with any questions or for styling tips
- 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
Details of the Veil that you will Make:
- chapel or cathedral length long veil
- lace trim starting partway down your veil so that you and your dress remain center stage
- attached to metal hair comb
- a sewing machine
- 108''-120'' of Tulle or other fabric that is 108’’ in width
- 3 yards of lace trim
- 3’’ Metal Hair Comb
- Invisible Nylon Sewing thread
- Sewing scissors
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Hand sewing needle
My brides say that they are excited to choose a special loved one to help them with this process. They want their Mom, Grandma, or friend to be a part of the journey. Following this PDF pattern will be a fun and easy way for you to build special memories.