DIY Cathedral Length Tulle Wedding Wings Pattern PDF Tutorial
Fanciful and modern, these detachable bridal wings are for brides who don’t have a train on their dress or who want to make their train even longer! This easy-to-follow, do-it-yourself PDF pattern teaches you how to make two separate bridal "sleeve" wings that attach at the shoulders or at the back bodice of your dress.
The best news is that this pattern requires NO SEWING MACHINE! Your will have your tulle wings completed in just 5 easy steps.
Skill Level: This pattern requires NO sewing machine and NO previous experience with sewing. It is meant for beginners.
What is Included:
- a 14 page PDF tutorial with photos and a simple 5 step process so that you have a no-stress experience
- veil measuring instructions so that your wing set is the perfect length for you
- the last page of the tutorial includes my contact details so that you can reach out to me (the designer) with any questions or for styling tips
- 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
Details of the wings that you will make:
- long tulle wedding wings that show off a low back
- raw edge (without a trim) so that you and your dress remain center stage
- attached to 2 pins or brooches for easy attachment to your outfit
- 108'' of Tulle or other fabric that is 108’’ in width
- 2 decorative brooches
- Invisible Nylon Sewing thread
- Sewing scissors
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Hand sewing needles
My brides say that they are excited to choose a special loved one to help them with this process. They want their Mom, Grandma, or friend to be a part of the journey. Following this PDF pattern will be a fun and easy way for you to build special memories.