One Blushing Bride
DIY Cathedral Length Draped Wedding Cape Pattern PDF Tutorial
I understand that it can be overwhelming trying to plan all the details of your wedding and to do so within budget. That’s why I have put together this easy-to-follow, do-it-yourself PDF pattern that will teach you how to make your wedding cape so that you walk down the aisle looking elegant and feeling special without breaking the bank.
The best news is that this pattern requires NO SEWING MACHINE! Your will have your cape completed in just 5 easy steps.
Skill Level: This pattern requires NO sewing machine and NO previous experience with sewing. It is meant for beginners.
What is Included:
- a 14 page PDF tutorial with photos and a simple 5 step process so that you have a no-stress experience
- cape measuring instructions so that your cape is the perfect length for you
- the last page of the tutorial includes my contact details so that you can reach out to me (the designer) with any questions or for styling tips
- 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
Details of the Cape that you will Make:
- long draped cape that shows off a low back
- raw edge (without a trim) so that you and your dress remain center stage
- attached to 2 brooches so that it can be easily attached to your outfit
- 108'' of Tulle or other fabric that is 108’’ in width
- 2 decorative brooches
- Invisible Nylon Sewing thread
- Sewing scissors
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Hand sewing needles
- 2 safety pins
My brides say that they are excited to choose a special loved one to help them with this process. They want their Mom, Grandma, or friend to be a part of the journey. Following this PDF pattern will be a fun and easy way for you to build special memories.
You aren't the DIY type of bride? Then you can purchase the completed wedding cape already made up HERE.